Sunday, March 3, 2013

be my thrill

the lyrics, the music and the clip is truly enjoyable!


be my thrill / my little white pill / my unpaid bill / the one who will / be my love / my little grey dove / my push and my shove / my heaven above / and we tumble down like jack and jill / and i miss all of the joy you kill / but i love you still / be my thrill / be my one / my day in the sun / my little pop gun / the best thing I've done / be my what / my open and shut / my everything but / my little hot slut / and we tumble down like jack and jill  / and i miss all of the joy you kill / but i love you still / be my thrill / every morning is like the one before / and everybody needs someone to adore / i'm counting on you / oh oh baby say you will / oh oh baby be my thrill / be my youth / my kissing booth / my little sweet tooth / my beauty and truth / be my thrill / my little white pill / my wait up until / the one who will / and we tumble down like jack and jill / and i miss all of the joy you kill / but i love you still / be my thrill / and we tumble down like jack and jill / and i miss all of the joy you kill / but I love you still / be my thrill / yeah i love you still / be my thrill

riri

No comments: