Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zee Avi

Zee Avi is just 23 but she's an old soul. A huge talent in a petite frame bringing a universal message from the unlikely birthplace of Borneo, an ancient island east of Malaysia which remains an untouched, natural paradise, an apt description of her songs... (http://www.zeeavi.com)

I found a new cool song (and singer)!!!
Her name is Zee Avi, I found her yesterday when I watched V Music Channel. I fell in love at the first hearing. Yea, it's kinda sweet lovely music as Mocca. As far, I just heard two songs of her, Bitter Heart and Honey Bee and as far, my fav is Bitter Heart. Sweet-soft but clever-sharp lyrics :)




Bitter Heart - Zee Avi

Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine...

Riri

No comments: